Machu picchu Full day
We will take you from your hotel in Cusco to the train station. Board your train and journey to Aguas Calientes catching stunning views of the drop from high altitude to cloud forest. Today you will immerse yourself in an unforgettable Machu Picchu Trip. Our guide will meet you at the train station and take the shuttle bus ride for 25 minutes up to the mystical Machu Picchu one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Revel, learn and come to your own conclusion with a walking tour of Machu Picchu with your guide visiting the many temples and more. Return to town and have lunch on your own before boarding your train to the Ollantaytambo or Poroy station. Private transfer back to Cusco.
Note: The guide can only guide up to 15 people as per the Ministry of Tourism. If there are more than 15 you will require two guides. The tickets are issued hourly and you can only stay for 4 hours.
- Private transfer to the train station
- Round trip trains
- Professional Guide from Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Round trip bus Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu and back
- Privat tour of 4 hours of Machu Pichu
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo or Poroy station to your hotel.in Cusco
- Guide for Huayna Picchu or Montaña hike (extra cost consult us)
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Montaña (extra cost consult us)
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Passport – mandatory.
- Sun protection cream.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho in rain season
- Personal expenses in snack and drinks
- Small daypack for personals
- NOT ALLOWED Plastic bottles
- NOT ALLOWED WALKING POLES