Morning or afternoon start of the historical and cultural visit of the Inca City of Cusco. Our tour takes us to the Cathedral on the Plaza de Armas to admire the alters and paintings. Then walk along a narrow street to the Qoricancha Sun Temple which once was a favorite of the Incas. We board our transport to the San Pedro market where the locals shop for a cultural experience and maybe try an exotic fruit or buy a love potion or other. Then drive above Cusco for a visit of the White Christ for spectacular views of the city of Cusco shaped as a Puma below. Tour the striking Sacsayhuaman ruins with huge stone work and ceremonial grounds. The off to Qenko where it is believed to have been used for rituals using llamas and maybe humans. Return to your hotel.
Take a Cusco Day Tour to explore the beauty of this Inca City.
- Private transportation + driver
- English speaking guide
- Tours as per program
- Complimentary water 1 bottle per person
- Entrance Ticket to The Cathedral for US$14.00 per person. If you will enter.
- Entrance Ticket to Koricancha for US$11.00 per person. If you will enter.
- Entrance ticket for museum (if you will visit)
- Anything not mentioned in program
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Good walking shoes
- Light clothing and a windbreaker jacket
- Rain poncho (for rainy season).
- Extra money for souvenirs, lunch, tipping, etc.
PRICE PER VEHICLE
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE A GUIDE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DRIVER IS NOT A LICENSED GUIDE AND CANNOT ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE SITES NOR PROVIDE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND.
|PRIVATE VEHICLE||PRICE WITH DRIVER ONLY||PRICE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE|
|$ 63.00||$ 149.00|
4 TO 6
|$ 87.00||$ 170.00|
7 TO 10
|$ 99.00||$ 191.00|
11 TO 15
|$ 130.00||$ 239.00|
16 TO 30
|$ 173.00||$ 302.00|